Hirusta Roots Reggae

Hirusta Roots Reggae
Médico Tornay Kalea, 9, 01003 Gasteiz, Araba.


01 The Willows - Send Another Moses
02 Jimmy Riley - Give Thanks And Praise (Extended Mix)
03 Johnnie Clarke - Nuclear Weapon
04 Linval Thompson - If I Follow My Heart
05 Faye Bennett - Back Weh
06 Freddie McGregor - Tease My Love
07 The Pioneers - Poor Rameses
08 Carroll Thompson - I'm So Sorry
09 Gladiators - Freedom Train
10 Marcia Griffiths - Feel Like Jumping
11 King Tubby & Yabby You - Yabby You - Fire Fire
12 Tamlins - Hard To Confess
13 Bob Marley & The Wailers - Slave Driver
14 Jah9 - Ma'at (Each Man)
15 The Gladiators - Stick A Bush
16 Linval Thompson - If I Follow My Heart (Version)


01 Bunny Wailer - Rastaman
02 Aswad - Warrior Charge
03 Scientist - Dance Of The Vampires
04 Yabby You - Deliver Me From My Enemies
05 UB40 - King
06 Sly Dunbar - Queen Of The Minstrels
07 The Heptones - I Shall Be Released
08 Sister Love - Goodbye Little Man
09 Keith Hudson - I'm All Right
10 Barrington Levy - Many Changes In Life
11 Augustus Pablo - Keep On Dubbing
12 Aswad - Ghetto In The Sky
13 Errol Dunkley - A Little Way Different
14 Junior Delgado - Sons Of Slaves
15 Junior Byles - Curly Locks


01 Bob Marley - Pimper's Paradise Dub
02 King Tubby - Easy Dub
03 Linton Kwesi Johnson - Inglan is a Bitch
04 Sylford Walker - Burn Babylon (Acoustic Version)
05 Keith Hudson - Satia
06 Junior Delgado - Sons of Slaves (12" Version)
07 Junior Byles & Lee Perry - Dreader Locks
08 Roots Radics - The Corpse Rises
09 Aswad - Your Recipe
10 Keith Hudson - Black Right
11 King Tubby Meets Jacob Miller - Suzie Wong Dub
12 Marcia Griffiths - There's No Me Without You


01 Sly Dunbar - Sesame Street
02 Keith Hudson - Pick A Dub
03 Augustus Pablo & Hugh Mundell - My Mind Dub
04 The Mighty Diamonds - Right Time
05 Roots Radics - Plague Of Zombies
06 Michael Prophet - Just Talking (12" Mix)
07 Bunny Wailer - Rise And Shine
08 Aswad - Zion
09 Third World - Cool Meditation
10 Burning Spear - Slavery Days (Remix)
11 Milton Henry - Hold My Hands
12 The Meditations - Carpenter Rebuild
13 Sister Nancy - Bam Bam (Hip Hop Remix)
14 Barrington Levy - Here I Come (Broader Than Broadway Remix)
15 John Holt - Police In Helicopter (Remix)
16 Sly & Robbie ft. Simply Red - Night Nurse (Hip Hop Mix)


Hirusta Roots Reggae
Médico Tornay Kalea, 9, 01003 Gasteiz, Araba.


Comentarios