SOUL TRAIN

SOUL TRAIN ::: R&B, Soul, Funk, Jazz, Gospel, Rap, Hip-Hop ::: 37 years (1971 - 2008)

01 All-4-One - So Much In Love
02 Gladys Knight & The Pips - Neither One Of Us (Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye)
03 Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You
04 James Ingram - Just Once
05 Babyface - Whip Appeal
06 The Dramatics - In The Rain
07 Rufus & Chaka Khan - Tell Me Something Good
08 Johnny Gill - My, My, My
09 Earth, Wind & Fire - That's The Way Of The World
10 Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
11 Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
12 Tevin Campbell - Can We Talk
13 Jonathon Butler - Sarah, Sarah



01 The Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing
02 War - The World Is A Ghetto
03 Soul II Soul - Keep On Movin'
04 Levert - Casanova
05 Queen Latifah - U.N.I.T.Y.
06 Jackie Wilson - (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher
07 David Bowie - Fame
08 Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray
09 Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
10 Kool & The Gang - Funky Stuff
11 Stevie Wonder - Superstition
12 Al Green - Let's Stay Together
13 Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel



01 Prince & The Revolution - Anotherloverholenyohead
02 CeCe Peniston - Keep On Walkin'
03 The Intruders - Cowboys To Girls
04 Luther Vandross - A House Is Not A Home
05 James Brown - It's a Man's Man's Man's World
06 Jackson 5 - Dancing Machine
07 Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation
08 Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out
09 Michael Jackson - Baby Be Mine
10 Average White Band - Cut The Cake
11 The Staple Singers - Respect Yourself
12 Ohio Players - Skin Tight
13 Herbie Hancock - Rockit
14 McFadden & Whitehead - Ain't No Stopping Us Now
15 Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)
16 MFSB featuring TheThree Degrees - TSOP (The Sound Of Philadelphia)
17 Pebbles - Mercedes Boy



01 Aretha Franklin - Respect
02 LaBelle - Lady Marmalade
03 Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
04 Rick James - Cold Blooded
05 Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
06 Isaac Hayes - Theme From Shaft
07 The Temptations - Papa Was A Rollin' Stone
08 Smokey Robinson - Baby Come Close
09 Donna Summer - Last Dance
10 Curtis Mayfield - Pusherman
11 Tag Team - Whoomp! There It Is
12 The O'Jays - I Love Music (Part 1)
13 Barry White - You're The First, The Last And My Everything
14 The Pointer Sisters - Jump (For My Love)
15 Lionel Richie - Truly




SOUL TRAIN ::: R&B, Soul, Funk, Jazz, Gospel, Rap, Hip-Hop ::: 37 years (1971 - 2008)

 

Comentarios