Motown

Motown Records ::: Tamla-Motown, Motown Sound ::: Soul, Funk, Blues, R&B, Black Voice & Afro

https://www.motownrecords.com/

https://www.mixcloud.com/txurrumendi/playlists/motown/
 


01 Gladys Knight & The Pips - Neither One Of Us (Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye)
02 Stevie Wonder - Fingertips, Part 2 (Live)
03 Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You
04 Brenda Holloway - Every Little Bit Hurts
05 The Miracles, Billy Griffin - Love Machine
06 Diana Ross & The Supremes - My World Is Empty Without You (Tranzition Remix)
07 The Originals - Baby, I'm For Real
08 Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye - You Are Everything
09 Commodores - Three Times A Lady
10 Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston - It Takes Two
11 Michael Jackson - Ain't No Sunshine
12 The Velvelettes-  Needle In A Haystack
13 Diana Ross - When You Tell Me That You Love Me
14 The Miracles - You've Really Got A Hold On Me
15 R. Dean Taylor - There's A Ghost In My House



01 Michael Jackson - One Day In Your Life
02 Gloria Jones - Tainted Love
03 Diana Ross - I'm Still Waiting
04 Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Heat Wave
05 Smokey Robinson - Quiet Storm (Groove Boutique Remix)
06 Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
07 Michael Jackson - Got To Be There
08 Rick James - Mary Jane (DJ Green Lantern Evil Genius Mix)
09 Rare Earth - I Just Want To Celebrate (Mocean Worker Remix)
10 Teena Marie, Rick James - Fire & Desire
11 The Temptations - Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)
12 Lionel Richie & Diana Ross - Endless Love
13 Jackson 5 - ABC
14 DeBarge - All This Love



01 Jackson 5 - I'll Be There
02 Marvin Gaye - Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing
03 Shanice - I Love Your Smile
04 Dennis Edwards, Siedah Garrett - Don't Look Any Further
05 Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tracks Of My Tears
06 The Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love
07 Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - I Second That Emotion
08 Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted
09 Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - You're All I Need To Get By
10 Eddie Kendricks - Keep On Truckin'
11 Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On (Paul Simpson & Miles Dalto Groove Remix)
12 Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
13 Jackson 5 - I Want You Back (Z Trip Remix)
14 Diana Ross - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
15 Diana Ross & The Supremes - Reflections
16 Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour



01 Jackson 5, Black Rob - I Want You Back '98 (Sean Puffy Combs Remix)
02 Marvin Gaye - What's Going On
03 Stevie Wonder - Superstition
04 Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Walk On By
05 Undisputed Truth - Smiling Faces Sometimes (Future Shock Entertainmet Main Ingridient Mix)
06 Grover Washington Jr. - I Can't Help It
07 Barbara Randolph - Can I Get A Witness
08 Jackson 5 - ABC (Salaam Demi Crunk-A-Delic Party Mix)
09 Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours (DJ Smash Essential Funk Remix)
10 Commodores - Nightshift
11 The Temptations - My Girl
12 Diana Ross & The Supremes - Someday We'll Be Together
13 Diana Ross - Upside Down
14 Commodores - Brick House



01 Lionel Richie - All Night Long (All Night)
02 Smokey Robinson - Being With You
03 Edwin Starr - War
04 Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life
05 Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out
06 Jermaine Jackson - Let's Get Serious
07 Jr. Walker & The All Stars - What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)
08 Gladys Knight & The Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine (The Randy Watson Sympathy For The Grap
09 Jackson 5 - The Love You Save
10 Four Tops - Standing In The Shadows Of Love
11 Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
12 Bruce Willis - Under The Boardwalk
13 The Supremes - Stop! In The Name Of Love
14 Teena Marie - Behind The Groove
15 DeBarge - Rhythm Of The Night



01 Billy Preston, Syreeta - With You I'm Born Again
02 Jimmy Ruffin - Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
03 Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
04 The Marvelettes - When You're Young And In Love
05 Diana Ross - My Old Piano
06 Four Tops - Reach Out, I'll Be There
07 The Supremes - Stoned Love
08 Jr. Walker & The All Stars - Shotgun
09 Commodores - Lady (You Bring Me Up)
10 The Marvelettes - Please Mr. Postman
11 Four Tops - Baby I Need Your Loving
12 The Temptations - Papa Was A Rollin' Stone
13 Barbara McNair - You're Gonna Love My Baby
14 Edwin Starr - War (King Britt Mix)
15 Charlene - I've Never Been To Me



01 The Temptations - Papa Was A Rolling Stone (DJ Jazzy Jeff & Pete Kuzma Soleful Mix)
02 Thelma Houston - Don't Leave Me This Way
03 Candy Man - Mary Jane Girls
04 Gladys Knight & The Pips - Help Me Make It Through The Night
05 Jr. Walker & The All Stars - (I'm A) Road Runner
06 Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
07 Commodores - Still
08 The Isley Brothers - I Hear A Symphony
09 Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Dancing In The Street
10 The Supremes - Come See About Me
11 Four Tops - If I Were A Carpenter
12 Mary Wells - My Guy
13 Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)
14 Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tears Of A Clown



01 Smokey Robinson - Tears Of A Clown (Hotsnax Remix)
02 The Supremes - You Keep Me Hangin' On
03 The Isley Brothers - Behind A Painted Smile
04 Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Nowhere To Run
05 Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Jimmy Mack
06 The Isley Brothers - This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You)
07 The Miracles - Shop Around
08 Dazz Band - Let It Whip
09 Rick James - Super Freak
10 Commodores - Easy
11 Frank Wilson - Do I Love You (Indeed I Do)
12 The Velvelettes - He Was Really Sayin' Something
13 Stevie Wonder - Uptight (Everything's Alright)
14 Diana Ross - Reach Out And Touch (Somebody's Hand)
15 Marvin Gaye - Yesterday
16 The Supremes - Baby Love
17 Michael Jackson - Ben
18 The Monitors - Crying In The Night
19 The Temptations - Get Ready
20 The Supremes - Where Did Our Love Go


 

 

https://www.motownrecords.com/

https://www.mixcloud.com/txurrumendi/playlists/motown/

 

Comentarios